- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes AHEAD of your scheduled class time. This will allow you and your dog time to use the “restroom”.
- Please drive slowly up the driveway for the safety of livestock, dogs, and children. This also helps to maintain the gravel drive and avoids repairs.
- Leave gates as you found them.
- Clean up after your dogs.
- Dogs should be leashed when not being worked.
- If the weather gets too messy we will notify you of any cancellations or delays
Try to keep barking to a minimum.
All dogs must be current on all of their vaccinations.
- A current waiver must be on file.
Each handler is expected to be responsible for any damage done to livestock and/or fences that may occur when their dog is on the field. This can vary from medical expenses to replacement of the animal, or repair of the fence/obstacle.